Monday, September 24, 2018

Otterly Great Birthday


Hey friends! I'm super excited to share today's card because I made it for my dad's birthday! His falls two days before mine, so we both celebrated this weekend! So I knew I wanted to make a masculine card, but of course it had to be cute as well... so Hello Bluebird Otter Friends was the perfect choice!

I colored up these cuties with Copics and made the fish look like rainbow trout. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I watercolored the background on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock with my Sakura Koi Sketchbox, die cut the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 out of kraft cardstock and popped that over top with foam tape.

For my sentiment, I stamped in Lawn Fawn Walnut ink on some more kraft cardstock and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiments Banner. Then I layered everything on top of a Moonstone card base. To finish things off, I added a few Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets, plus a little Crystal Stickles on the fish's scales and on the bow.



I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Moonstone ink, which you can check out in the video. :) Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I hope you enjoy the video! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...