Friday, October 26, 2018

2018 Holiday Card Series #2 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hi there! Welcome to Day #2 of my 2018 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the adorable Lawn Fawn Holiday Helpers combined with Christmas Dreams. I created it for our current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and I'm sharing all the details and more pictures over on that blog, so I hope you'll come check it out and hopefully be inspired to play along!


I also created a video, of course! Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to subscribe so you can watch the whole series as I add more videos from now until Christmas! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...