Monday, October 1, 2018

Lift-the-Flap Fall - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #38


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Chalenge #38! This round we are inspired by the season. I always get excited for fall because it means I can pull out one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Jump for Joy.


I combined it with the baby critters from Mom + Me, colored all my images with Copics to match my patterned paper, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

For my focal panel, I used the Stitched Journaling Card die for the sky, and Stitched Hillside Borders for the grass. I die cut my leaf pile out of the green, leaving the left side attached to create a little flap. This was totally inspired by the lift-the-flap board books my boys used to love when they were little!


Then I glued my leaf pile over top and added the rest of my images around the pile and hiding my baby critters inside.  I used Merman ink to stamp my sentiment. 

I popped the focal panel up with foam tape over my patterned papers which I trimmed down using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I finished off the card with some fun stamping on the inside in Walnut ink, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! 



And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples, and link up your Awesome Autumn projects to play along! I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...