Monday, October 22, 2018

Harvest Mice Blessings


Hey there, friends! Happy Monday! I'm super excited about today's card because this is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets and I finally got to use it! I think that MFT's Harvest Mouse by Birdie Brown is just the sweetest! 


I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies, then created a sunset background for them with distress inks. I cut out three openings from a piece of kraft cardstock with the MFT Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows, layered it over the sunset background with foam tape, and added my images into each section. Then I adhered that to a kraft card base. To glitz things up, I added some Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen to the leaves and harvest fruits.


I finished it off with a sentiment stamped in Lawn Fawn Walnut ink and a little more stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video. ;) Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD or watch below! And don't forget to like and subscribe! I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...