Friday, October 19, 2018

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - October


Another month, another edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I had such fun playing with this month's products! So much holiday goodness! The minute I saw the new Deck the Howls stamp set, I knew that was going to be my feature. I'm such a dog person!



Each one of these dogs are so cute, I couldn't decide which ones to use, so I ended up using them all! Four on the outside and one on the inside. I colored all my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



For my focal panel, I stamped and heat embossed the Christmas Background with Silver Pearl embossing powder onto some white cardstock for a subtle tone on tone effect. Then I die cut the Ho Ho Ho Die-namics from the center and popped it up over some patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack. To finish things off, I added an additional sentiment and a little Crystal Stickles.


As I mentioned, I also did some stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video! You can find it over on the MFT YouTube Channel or click below. And don't forget to leave me a comment and let them know how I'm doing! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I saw your video on it the other day, those dogs are soooo cute! This one goes on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...