Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Fairy - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #39


Hey friends! Happy Monday and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #39! This round we're making blinged out projects, and what says glitter more than fairies? I decided to create a fall fairy card by combining Fairy Friends with Happy Harvest.


I colored my images with Copics and die cut them with the matching dies. For my focal panel, I die cut some Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackables, then blended on Distress Ink in Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac, and Bundled Sage to create a twilight sky. Then I added my images with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.


I layered my Kaisercraft Hide & Seek patterned papers onto my card base and popped my focal panel up over top. And then it was time for the bling! I added a sprinkle of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins and Crystal Stickles to the fairy wings, lights, and sky.


I also did some stamping on the inside using Fresh Lavender ink, which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team projects, and link up your own blinged out projects to play along! I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...