Monday, August 10, 2020

Best Fishes Card


Hey friends! Today I've got a fun card for you using Sunny Studio Best Fishes and Tropical Scenes. That hammerhead shark is just so cute! I stamped everything out in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copics. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol, starting in the center with Peacock Feathers and working my way out to Mermaid Lagoon, with Chipped Sapphire darkening up the outside edges. After this was dry, I trimmed it down with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and stamped my sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


I attached it to my Moonstone card base and popped up the coral reef with foam tape. Then I adhered my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. As a final embellishment, I added a few Clear Droplets to look like bubbles.

To check out how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...