Monday, August 17, 2020

The Best Hugs - Lawn Fawnatics #83


Hey friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we are making the sentiment the star! I created a fun under the sea themed slimline card by combining images from Ocean Shell-fieYou Are Sublime, and Fintastic Friends. I stamped everything in Jet Black ink and colored them with my Copic markers.


For my background, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with Sliders, then split that into two with the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. I blended on Distress Ink in Speckled Egg, Shaded Lilac, and Dusty Concord for the sea, and Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand.


I die cut the Scripty Hugs out of the center of the sea, then layered it with two more die cuts to give it some lift. Then I added my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. I added a partial sentiment above the hugs from Mom + Me and finished off the card with some Clear Droplets. I also stamped on the inside with Merman Ink which you can check out in the video.


If you'd like to see how this card came together click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and check out the other amazing samples that the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE your card for the challenge!!! Thanks so much for coming buy and commenting on my card in the challenge. You are so talented!!! Have a great crafty day!!
    HUG HUGS
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...