Thursday, August 20, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - August


Hello and welcome to the August edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I've got a card that is too cute to spook featuring the adorable Halloween Hoo. These owls are just so fun! I stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background panel I used the new Rolling Clouds Stencil and blended on Distress Oxide Ink in Black Soot and Hickory Smoke. I did a little splatter detail and trimmed that panel down with one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. Then I adhered my images overtop. 


I chose several of the fun prints from the Creepy Confections 6x6 pad to layer on my card. I trimmed the colorful diagonal stripe down with the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and the orange cross-hatch print with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2. I adhered them to a standard A2 sized Grapecicle card base and popped my focal panel up with foam tape. To finish off the card I added a white heat-embossed sentiment and some Crystal Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on the MFT YouTube channel! And don't forget to leave me some love and let me know how I did. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...