Monday, August 3, 2020

Fairytale Slimline - Lawn Fawnatics #82


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #82! This round is all about color inspiration, though I was inspired by the pretty clouds too. I created my second ever slimline card, featuring Little Dragon and Tiny Fairy Tale. I stamped my images in Jet Black ink and colored them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock with the Large Slimline with Sliders and used the Cloudy Stencil to blend on Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped SapphireSeedless Preserves, and Shaded Lilac. Then I cut three Puffy Cloud Borders and added some Shaded Lilac to the tops of those too. I stamped a sentiment from Party Animal in Juice Box Ink on the bottom one. Adhered the tallest flat to the card and popped the bottom two up with Foam Tape.


I cut the Build-a-Castle out of various colored cardstock and put that together using my Reverse Tweezers for all those fiddly little bits. Then I adhered my images to the scene. To finish off the card, I added some speckles of Liquid Stardust and a sprinkle of Iridescent Mini Stars.


If you'd like to see this card come together, click below or watch on my YouTube channel. And if you'd like to show your support by hitting that like button and leaving me a comment, that would mean the world!


And now its time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and check out the other amazing creations the design team has made to inspire you! And then you can get crafty and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful dragoncard. Greetings Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this darling card! Such a sweet way to send birthday wishes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...