Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Storybook Farm Card - Sunny Studio Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm so excited for my first post over on the Sunny Studio blog! I'm featuring the new Little Buckaroos stamp set, which I combined with Farm Fresh and Harvest Mice. I colored the images with Copics, using a soft color palette and very simple and selective coloring on the background.

I also wanted this to be feminine and sweet, so I dolled it up using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace  and Fancy Frames Rectangles. I'll have more details over there, so I hope you'll check it out!

If you'd like to see the card come together, click below or watch on the Sunny Studio YouTube channel! And don't forget to like and subscribe, and leave me a comment telling me if you enjoyed the card!


2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white background it allows the fabulous images to shine
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color for those sweet images, so cute and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...