Monday, September 28, 2020

Adorable Den Card

 


Hey friends, today I'm here with a fun card using Trinity Stamps Bunny Burrow along with the  fox and a few fall leaves from Sleepy Hollow. I love that Bunny Burrow so much because to me it looks like a Hobbit hole! I colored all my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used a piece of Sno Cone Cardstock trimmed down with an A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. For the grass, I used a piece of Echo Park Happy Fall 6x6 paper cut down with the grass die that comes with the Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border. Then I adhered my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape. I layered more of the patterned papers onto my card base and popped the focal panel up in the center. As a finishing touch, I added a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please consider hitting that like button and subscribing to my channel. I post new videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...