Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #2 - Sunny Studio Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm so happy to be over on the Sunny Studio blog with my weekly Wednesday feature. The products that I'm showcasing today are the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies and I decided to incorporate Penguin Pals and make this a Christmas card for Day 2 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series. All other supplies and details will be listed in my post over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out!

If you'd like to see how this card came together, please click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit that like button and subscribe! Have an amazing day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...