Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Harvest Scarecrow - Sunny Studio Feature


Hello friends! Today I'm back with my second weekly feature with Sunny Studio! My card features the cute scarecrow and his feathered friends from the new Farm Fresh stamp set. This is my third time using this set -- I just love it that much and I think it is that versatile! 

I paired them with some pumpkins from Harvest Mice and a leaf from Bountiful Autumn. I'll have more details and photos over there, so I hope you'll head over and check it out!

If you'd like to see this card come together, click below or watch on the Sunny Studio YouTube channel. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...