Friday, September 11, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty's Copic Favorites - Woodland Critters Part 2



Hello friends! Aren't you glad it's the weekend? Today I have another installment in my Copic Favorites Series. In this video, I'm coving my favorite color combos for more woodland critters using Hello Bluebird's Moose & FriendsFall BuddiesElephant Friends and Springtime stamp sets. All of the combos used will be showcased in the video, as well as links to all the supplies, and my favorite places to shop for Copic markers.
 

I really hope you find the video helpful! If you do please consider subscribing and liking the video. It really helps me out! Plus I'll be able to keep bringing you great content! Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...