Friday, April 15, 2022

Art Journal with Me #4 - Live Gently Upon this Earth


Hello friends! Today I'm bringing you my April Art Journal spread. This month I tried something new, using a paper napkin as my focal point, adhering it to the page with clear gesso, I then added layers of patterned papers from the Stamperia Hortensia 8x8 pad, scripty washi tapetickets and ephemera, then pulled it all together with white gesso.


To pull focus to the center, I added some Iridescent Gelatos around the edges to create a bit of a frame and pull in the colors from the florals. I finished with some Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers for my title, some gel pen details, and a retro date stamp in Ranger Archival Ink.


To see how this spread came together, you can click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, be sure to like the video and subscribe to my channel! I can't wait to get started on my art journaling spread for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...