Monday, April 18, 2022

Sending Sunshine - Lawn Fawnatics #123


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and this time we're asking you to Create a Scene! Scene cards are some of my most favorite to make, so this one is right up my alley. I couldn't resist squeaking in one more Easter card, so I used the bunny from Scootin' By to be my Easter bunny, tiptoeing around as he hides his Easter eggs. I combined him with the Window Scene: Spring and an extra egg from Holiday Party Animal. I colored everything with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies, using the Window Scene: Winter dies for the focal panel and scalloped border.


I combined him with the Window Scene: Spring and an extra egg from Holiday Party Animal. I colored everything with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies, using the Window Scene: Winter dies for the focal panel and scalloped border.


Then I took a bunch of colorful pastel floral prints from the Flower Market 6x6 and cut them into strops. I layered those onto a Speckled Eggshell card base in a diagonal pattern. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and added my images and an Everyday Sentiment Banner. I finished the card with a bit of Clear Glaze Pen and some Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy it! After the video, you'll want to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the team has created to inspire you!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...