Monday, April 4, 2022

Garden of Life Card - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #112


Hello friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we've got an inspiration board for you. I used the color palette down the side for my card. I combined images from Berry SpecialGarden Before 'n AftersA Creature Was Stirring, and A Bug Deal. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Tumbled Glass and the Cloudy Stencil for the sky, and Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover for the ground. I stamped the sentiment at the top in black ink and adhered my images with liquid glue.


I covered the card base with Flower Market 6x6 patterned paper, adhered my focal panel across the center, then added two thin strips of Ballet Slippers Cardstock to frame it in at the top and bottom. I finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Thank you so much for watching!


And now its time to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...