Friday, April 29, 2022

Teddy Bear Picnic Card


Hello friends, today I'm back with an extra sweet teddy bear picnic scene, combining several sets from Hello Bluebird, including Bloom and GrowStrawberry JamPig Out, and Word Buddies Woodland. I stamped the images on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I watercolored a background panel on Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock using Stormy Sky and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut Simple Stories Boho Baby patterned paper with the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 and popped it up with foam tape. For the sentiment, I die cut the word "thanks" from the Gallery Frame #2 out of Moonstone cardstock and colored it with Copics in an ombre effect. Then I added an additional phrase from Hello Bluebird Typed Everyday and finished off with some Clear Glaze Pen and Stardust Stickles.


To see how this cute card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy it! Also, stay tuned for a bonus video on my channel tomorrow. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...