Thursday, April 21, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - April


Hey friends, welcome to the April edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I absolutely fell in love with the new Shout it from the Rooftops stamp set. What a fun and unique perspective! I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took the Rolling Clouds Stencil to create a sunrise using Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I trimmed down the panel with an A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, then I stamped a sentiment from Top of the World. I added my images with foam tape and finished with a little clear glaze pen over the windows and barrette.


To see this card come together, click below, or watch it over on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel. If you enjoy it, please leave a comment to let me know you did! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...