Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Art Journal with Me #18 - See Possibility Everywhere


Hey friends, today I'm here with my June Art Journal with Me video. This month I used some patterned papers from the Prima The Plant Department Collection. I chose the doorway as my focal image to symbolize the new phase of life I find myself in, with my youngest child having graduated from High School earlier this month. I created the spread in my Square Art Journal, which I love. It's such a nice size to work in!


To create the collage look I love, I also added in some washi tapetickets, and other bits of vintage ephemera. For my personal item this month, I included a quote torn from an extra copy of the program from my son's graduation. I added color with Iridescent Gelatos, texture with Stencil Paste and a Brick Stencil, and the title using Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers. As always, I finished up the spread with my Retro Date Stamp.


The video is about 45 minutes long, so grab some supplies or a snack and come hang out and spend time with me! I so enjoy our time together. Thank you so much for watching and showing your support. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...