Friday, June 9, 2023

Garden Sunshine Card


Hey friends, today I've got a fun, garden-themed card for Spring using Hello Bluebird's Bloom and Grow. Last week I shared a Plan a Card with Me video where we figured out the supplies and layout of this card and in this week's video I am bringing that card together. You guys seem to really be enjoying seeing the entire process from concept to completion and I'm so glad! For this one I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil to blend some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock to create the sky. Then I trimmed out two more panels with Grassy Knoll and blended on Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness and added them over top. I took two coordinating patterned papers from the Carta Bella Flora #6 6x6 pad and cut those out with the Gallery Frame #7 and popped up the frame with foam tape. I added my images and finished with a little Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, including all the Copic coloring with tips, you can watch the video tutorial by clicking below or find it HERE on YouTube. I really hope you like it! Thank you so much for watching. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...