Monday, June 12, 2023

Cottagecore Bunny Card


Hey friends, today I've got a sweet, cottagecore style card using the adorable bunny from Hello Bluebird Flower Friends. I colored the images to match the Carta Bella Here, There, & Everywhere 6x6  patterned paper pad, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut down some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Nesting Oval dies and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Shaded Lilac and Speckled Eggshell with the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil for the sky, and Mowed Lawn and Shabby Shutters with the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil for the grass. Then I chose four patterns from the paper pad to mix and match, and popped the focal panel up with foam tape.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or click here to watch on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...