Friday, June 23, 2023

Go Wild Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I'm sharing a card that started out with some leftovers. I had a frame from a previous creation and a little lion I had colored probably a year or more ago. I built the rest of the card from there, using stamped images from Hello Bluebird's Jungle LittlesWoodland Littles, and a tiny cupcake from Cake Time. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I did a simple watercolor wash using Distress Oxide Inks in Salvaged PatinaBundled Sage, and Pine Needles on some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I popped the Gallery Frame #2 that I had die cut out of Simple Stories Full Bloom 6x8 patterned paper and popped that up with foam tape. I stamped part of my sentiment and finished the rest using Jane Small Alphas and added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch it here on YouTube. I went through the whole process from picking out the leftovers, to Copic coloring, to assembling the final card. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...