Monday, September 4, 2023

Filled with Fall Thanks Card - Lawn Fawnatics #156


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this tome we've got a beautiful color palette to inspire you. I was absolutely influenced by the Autumn leaves in the photo as well, and went with a fall theme for this one. I combined images from You Autumn KnowLet's Go Nuts, and Our Friendship Grows, colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I took Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks. I used the Cloudy Stencil for the sky with Salvaged Patina and Speckled Egg. Then I trimmed down another panel with the Slimline Grassy Hillside Borders and blended on Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover.


I trimmed down both pieces with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered them to a Speckled Eggshell card base. Then I adhered my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. For my greeting I brought in Scripty Autumn Sentiments and finished off this card with some Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Also, be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the design team's creations, and to link up your own and play along. We can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...