Friday, September 15, 2023

Fall Gratitude Card - Hello Bluebird Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be featured over on the Hello Bluebird blog with a card that uses some Springtime stamp sets to create a fall card. I combined images from Bloomin Happy and Garden Party with Fall Banner Buddies and I love how rich and warm this one turned out. I'll have all other supplies listed over there, so I hope you'll check that out. Of course, I also have a video tutorial for you, if you'd like to see how this one came together and see the full coloring process. Click below or find it here on YouTube. Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...