Monday, September 18, 2023

Hay Ride Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #157


Hey friends, or should I say Hay friends? Today I'm so happy to bring you our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Awesome Autumn! Bring on all the cozy cards! For my card, I was itching to ink up the new Lawn Fawn Hay There, Hayrides and create a fun scene at the pumpkin farm. I stamped out additional images from Hay ThereHappy HarvestHappy Village, and Jump for Joy, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To build my background, I started with a Mermaid card base and stamped my sentiment at the top in Blue Jay Ink. Then I layered on Stitched Hillside Borders in Noble Fir and Cilantro Cardstock and a Simple Stitched Hillside Border of Kraft Cardstock for my field. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch here on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Also, be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you, and to link up your own Awesome Autumn creations! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...