Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Art Journal with Me #21 - Go Where the Heart Takes You


Hey friends, today I'm excited to bring you my September Art Journal with Me video with a bookish theme that I adore! Last weekend was my birthday and I spent the day in Pittsburgh visiting the Carnegie Main Branch Library plus six different bookstores and it was the best! So this month's spread is definitely inspired by that. I started out in my favorite Square Watercolor Journal and pulled in patterned paper from the Stamperia Vintage Library collection.


I love lots of layers, so I also included Washi Tape TicketsVintage Postage Stamp Stickers, and even Vintage Book Pages from Alice in Wonderland. And for my personal item, I tore the whale logo from a paper bag from one of the book stores, and also included the number 9, for the ninth month, which is when my birthday falls. I also created a little door that opens and leads into a story world, which do by reading every single day.


If you'd like too see how this month's spread came together, click below or find it here on YouTube. I also invite you to craft along with me, or grab a snack and just hang out. Either way, I hope you enjoy the video! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...