Monday, September 11, 2023

Dandelion Wishes Card


Hey friends, today I've got a sweet and subtle fall card combining two adorable stamp sets, Mama Elephant's You Raise Me Up and Dandelion Wishes. I colored the images with Copic markers to match some patterned paper from the Echo Park Our Baby 6x6 pad. Even though it's technically a baby-themed pad, I think the colors work great for this seasonal transition between Summer and Fall.


For the background, I started with Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, which I trimmed down with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Mushroom Border. Then I watercolored them with Distress Oxides, using a combination of Saltwater Taffy and Antique Linen for the sky and Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness for the grass. I popped that up with foam tape over the patterned papers, which I layered on a Speckled Eggshell card base. And as always, I finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


I really hope you enjoy this one! I think it turned out so sweet and could work for a variety of occasions from birthday to best wishes for any new venture. Click below or watch it here on YouTube. If you do like it, please don't forget to subscribe! Lots more fall content is on its way. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...