Friday, September 8, 2023

Making a Card with Leftover Colored Images


Hey friends, today I have a bit of a different video for you. I wanted to use some pre-colored images that have been sitting on my desk for a very long time -- some of them for YEARS -- and try to create a card. This is so out of my usual routine for card making. I normally come up with a concept first, then choose my supplies, then color my images to match. I find it really challenging to color the images without that concept in mind, which is why when I do, the images just sit there in my little dish on my desk forever.


But today I'm busting out of my comfort zone, using a couple images from a MFT Birdie Brown stamp set that is sadly no longer available. Still I thought the images were too cute not to use. I combined it with a background that I also created probably a year ago and has just been sitting in my desk ever since. Hopefully the tips I share in this video will inspire you to create a few cards using your own leftover images and backgrounds.


All of the supplies that I could find links for will be listed in the video description over on YouTube, so be sure to check that out if you are looking for any of these items. Especially that gorgeous, bold floral patterned paper from the Simple Stories Bunnies + Blooms 6x8 pad. I really hope you enjoy this real-time card making process video! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...