Sunday, September 17, 2023

Mama Elephant's 11th Anniversary Stampede + Kicking of my Holiday Card Series


Hello friends, it's Day 3 of the Mama Elephant Stampede and I am so happy to be helping them celebrate 11 wonderful years in the stamping industry! Today we're hopping to show off the brand new release with a bunch of other talented designers. Mama Elephant will be choosing 5 random winners from the comments on the participants posts across social media so be sure to leave some love and to check back on 9/18 for the winners of each of the $20 gift certificates up for grabs! The full list of today's stops are listed down below.


For my card I combined the new Holly's Reindeer with the Slim Woodland die for a fun snowy scene that is also the kickoff of my 2023 Holiday Card Series! I'll have a full video tutorial on my YouTube channel with the entire Copic coloring and card making process. I really hope you enjoy it!


I know you have more hopping to do, so I won't keep you, but be sure to check out all the great deals and free gifts with purchase available at the Mama Elephant store, including 10% off your entire order, no code needed! That deal ends at Midnight tonight, so be sure to shop while you can! Happy Anniversary, Mama Elephant! It's been a joy to celebrate with you!


Day 3 Hops:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...