Friday, March 24, 2017

4th Friday Feature at Lawn Fawnatics



Happy Friday, friends! Today I've got a fun card to share over at the  new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for our very first challenge. I hope you'll head over and check it out, and don't forget to play along. Our first theme is Birthday, since Lawn Fawn is turning seven this month! You still have just over a week to create a new project and link it up. One winner will be randomly drawn to win a $25 gift certificate! Now that's worth playing for!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! This is such an adorable card Christy!! I totally love it! Great mix of stamps too...the little detail of the ants totally cracks me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you as well. Good way to have interaction with customers and giving them opportunity to work with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...