Friday, March 3, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card + Friday Feature at BRI


Hey friends! It's Friday, which means it's time for my Friday Feature over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. Today I'm sharing a cute masculine kitty card for my little guy's birthday. He LOVES cats, so I just had to make him a card with Lawn Fawn's Meow You Doin'?. I hope you'll head over and check it out!

Click on the YouTube icon to watch the video in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! It means so much. :)
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Card Christy. I love the images, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute images and what a fun combo of papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is purrfect! I'm sure your son will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...