Friday, March 31, 2017

Meow You Doin'? - Kitty Collab with Kari


Hey friends! Today I'm super excited to be doing a special collaboration with my dear friend Kari of KWCardDesign on YouTube! We're both making cards featuring the adorable Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin'? stamp set, as well as the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 pad.


Ever since I saw the sneak peeks for Bicycle Built for You, I knew I wanted to take the small cat image and pair it with the kitties from Meow You Doin'? to make him look like a kitten. I think it totally works, don't you?

I colored my images with Copic markers and created a soft background using the MFT English Brick Stencil and some Distress Inks. All supplies are listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube.

Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! It really helps out, and I love reading your thoughts.



When you're done, you can check out Kari's video by clicking the link here or in the description bar over on YouTube. Her card is a surprise even to me, and I can't wait to see what she came up with!

Isn't it fun to see what unique designs people come up with using the same products? I always find it fascinating and I hope that you will too. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Totally enjoyed this collaboration with you friend!! Your card brings a smile to my face and my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...