Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March


Hello friends! Today I'm so happy to be over on the MFT YouTube channel with the March episode of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! I fell in love with the new Birdie Brown Unicorns and Glitter and let's be honest, we could all use a little sunshine and  rainbows and happiness right now. I colored up one of the girls and the kitty and a few accessory images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

For the focal panel, I used the Cloud Stencil and some Distress Ink to create a cloudy background for my images to live on. I stamped a sentiment with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and trimmed off the left side with the Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.


I adhered a strip of Party Patterns 6x6 paper down the left side of the Sno Cone card base and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. Then I finished off with a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled in the holes with Crystal Stickles.


I do hope this card brings a smile to your face today! To see how it came together, click below or watch on the MFT YouTube channel! And don't forget to like and subscribe! They have so much inspiration to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...