Friday, March 6, 2020

Mouse House Card


Hello friends! Today I have a cute card for you all using Trinity Stamps Mouse House. I just fell in love with this set the first time I saw it! Not only are mice one of my favorite critters to color, but that little house made out of the stump is to die for! I colored my images with Copics along with The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge on Instagram and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I trimmed down a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and watercolored a subtle background. Then stamped my sentiment with Versafine Onxy Black Ink and adhered it to a MFT Sour Apple card base. I added a Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame popped up with foam tape and adhered my images with a mixture of foam tape and liquid glue


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world! I hope you all have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...