Monday, March 23, 2020

Strawberry Fields Card


Hey friends! I hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Today I've got another cute card for you, to hopefully serve as a happy distraction from all the craziness that's going on. I'm featuring the adorable Field Mice from Hello Bluebird. I've been wanting to get to these cute critters for a while now, so I'm excited that today is the day! I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut down some patterned paper with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card and the grass with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped a sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and adhered my images with liquid glue. Then I cut down more patterned paper with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and glued it to my Guava card base and popped up my focal panel with foam tape.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, I would love for you to hit that like button and subscribe! Your support means everything! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...