Monday, March 2, 2020

The Ugly Duckling - Lawn Fawnatics #72


Hi friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This is one of our most fun ones yet, because we are being inspired by books, movies, and songs! Being an avid reader my whole life, I chose a book that had a big impact on me as a child: The Ugly Duckling. Oh, how my heart would break every time! Well, today I'm taking a page from the end of the story when, at long last, the ugly duckling is reunited with his family!


I combined a whole bunch of sets to create this card, including the new Swan Soirée, Rub-a-Dub-DubToadally Awesome and Critters from the Past. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created a background using Mermaid Cardstock as my sky, trimmed down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. For the grass I used Noble Fir Cardstock and the Meadow Borders. I filled in the scene with all my images and added a Spring Showers cloud to the sky. 

I adhered that overtop of some Spring Fling 6x6 patterned paper and stamped a sentiment in Peacock Ink. I also finished off the inside with a sentiment from Flirty Frames.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world to have your support!


And now the time has come to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. And then you can get crafting and play along! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...