Friday, March 20, 2020

Springtime Birthday


Hey friends, I'm here today to cheer you up with a sweet card featuring the Springtime stamp set from Hello Bluebird, in combination with Pig Day and Greetings Bear. I colored all these cuties and their accessories with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I stamped my sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink directly onto my MFT Sno Cone card base, then die cut the Gallery Frames #2 out of white cardstock, and popped up the outer piece with foam tape to frame my scene. Then I die cut a piece of MFT's Sour Apple and Lawn Fawn's Noble Fir cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and added those for the grass. I adhered my images with a mixture of liquid glue and foam tape and added in two Spring Showers clouds to finish things off.



If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And please consider hitting that like button and subscribing! Your support means the world, especially in times like these. Thank you so much for watching!

1 comment:

  1. I have used your videos so often to learn how to color with Copics and choose compatible blends. I do some animal cards for children and your videos have really helped me to get the coloring right on so many little critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...