Monday, March 16, 2020

Uplifting Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics #73


Hey friends! Today we're bringing you a brand-new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and it's a special one, because it's Lawn Fawn's birthday! It's their TENTH birthday, to be exact, and what's extra cool is that it's also my tenth year of paper crafting! I still remember when Lawn Fawn came out with their original sets and it was love at first sight for me.


For my card today, I'm featuring the absolutely adorable Really High Five. These critters have stolen my heart, just like Lawn Fawn always has! I colored these guys with my Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create the background, I sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto the Cloudy Stencil, then cut a Meadow Border and sponged on Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn and stamped my sentiment at the bottom with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I added my critters to the scene with Foam Tape and finished off the inside with  Mermaid Ink.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I really hope you enjoy it!


And now, please head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for you in honor of Lawn Fawn's 10th Birthday! Then ink up your stamps and celebrate right along with us! We can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...