Friday, October 23, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #10 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature

 

Hey friends, today I'm honored to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Sketch Challenge. This one features the fun Car Critters and Car Critters Christmas Add-on in a snowy, winter scene. I'll have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll check out the post!

This is also Day 10 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, don't forget to show your support by hitting the like button and subscribing to my channel! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...