Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #9 - Sunny Studio Feature


Hello! I'm so happy to be back with my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio blog. Today's card features the cute Penguin Pals inside a gorgeous Layered Snowflake Frame. I'll have all other supplies and detailed listed and linked in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

This is also Day 9 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series, so if you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much! You can also find this video on the Sunny Studio Stamps YouTube channel today. Thank you so much for watching on either platform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...