Monday, October 12, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #5 + 5 Tips for Creating Quick & Cute Cards

 


Hello friends! Today I'm bringing you Day 5 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series featuring the adorable Partners In Adventure by MFT. And in the video, I'm also sharing five tips for creating quick but cute cards, for when you're short on time, but still want your card to look like you put a lot of thought into it. I hope you'll check it out! For this one, I colored the images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I chose two patterns from the Christmas Cheer 6x6 pad and trimmed them down using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. On the smaller one, I stamped the Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas stamp in Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo Ink. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue along the bottom. I layered the other pattern on top of my Sno Cone card base and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. To finish it off, I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled in the holes with Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together and check out those tips, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy it! It means so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...