Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #11 - Sunny Studio Feature

 

Hello friends! I'm happy to be back for my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio blog! Today's card features the fun Sledding Critters stamp set. I'll have all other supplies listed over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

This is also Day 11 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you like it, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. That’s a gorgeous card! I have that stamp set and can’t wait to try it! May I ask what is your favorite white card stock to use Copic markers with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love each and every card you create! Thank you for sharing with us your amazing talent! Can you please tell me what cardstock you find is best for Copic coloring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I prefer the Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 80lb cardstock for Copic coloring. Lawn Fawn has a sample pack you can try if you're interested: https://shrsl.com/2l3ct

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...