Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #6 - Sunny Studio Feature


Hey friends! I'm back with my weekly Wednesday feature on the Sunny Studio blog. Today I'm featuring the beautiful Victorian Christmas along with the trees from Winter Scenes. I'll have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out!

And if you'd like to see how the card came together, click below or watch on YouTube! This is also Day 6 of my Holiday Card Series, so I do hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Just watched your video!!! This card is so beautiful. You really did a wonderful job, Christy🎄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...