Monday, October 19, 2020

Holiday Card Series 2020 #8 - Lawn Fawnatics #87


Hello and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #87! Today we have a card sketch to inspire you! I absolutely love using card sketches, but if you are new to them, this one is super easy to flip and twist and make your own. I've been dying to play with the cute mice from A Creature was Stirring so they are the stars of today's show. I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I used a whole bunch of patterned papers from both the new Let it Shine 6x6 pad, plus last year's Snow Day Remix. I used the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables to die cut the green and white stripe and added that to the Guava card base. Then I die cut the end of the red snowflake print with the Stitched Party Banner and layered that down the center. The holly print and text print were both cut with the Large Stitched Circle Stackables and glued to the teal polka dot Scalloped Circle Stackable. Then I popped that up with foam tape to be my focal panel.


To finish off the card, I adhered my images, and added an Everyday Sentiment Banner with the greeting stamped in Lobster Ink. I blinged it out with some Stardust Stickles and a sprinkle of Enamel Dots. I also finished off the inside of the card, which you can check out in the video.


This is also Day 8 of my 2020 Holiday Card Series! To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please be sure to like and subscribe! It's such a good way to show your support.


And now if you'll head over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog you will find even more amazing inspiration that the design team has created for you. Then use our card sketch to play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...