Friday, March 19, 2021

Birthday Balloon Ride Card

 


Hey friends! Happy Friday. Today I'm excited to share a colorful card featuring Sunny Studio Balloon Rides. This set is so fun to use because there's lots of different critters to swap out of the basket and a whole bunch of sentiments in different themes. I chose the koala, because I love his sweet little face. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took a sheet of patterned paper from the Classic Sunburst 6x6 pack, and trimmed that down with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders to cut down some Noble Fir Cardstock for distant bushes and trees, and some Cilantro Cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for the grass. I borrowed a sentiment from Party Pups, since I needed a birthday card, and stamped that in Noble Fir Ink.


To pull in my rainbow color palette, I trimmed down some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Surprise Party 6x6 with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I popped up my focal panel with foam tape and adhered my images with liquid glue, and finished off with a little Stardust Stickles.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit that like button and subscribe to my channel. It helps more than you know and it means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...