Monday, March 22, 2021

My Copic Favorites: Jungle & Safari Critters Part 1


Hey friends, welcome back! Today I've got another installment in my Copic Favorites Series, where I share my favorite color combos for different kinds of images. This time I'm doing Jungle and Safari Critters, using the Avery Elle stamp set, A Head Above. I will have all the color combos shown in the video tutorial, so check that out if you're interested in what my personal favorites are. After I colored the images, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To assemble the card, I die cut some Simple Stories Birthday Blast 6x8 patterned paper with the Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame and Slimline Basic Borders. I die cut some white cardstock with the scalloped frame and mounted it all to a Lawn Fawn Blue Jay slimline card base. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue, and finished it off with a Speech Bubbles sentiment and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video as well. I hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider hitting that like button and subscribing to my channel. It helps more than you know! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...