Monday, March 15, 2021

Goldilocks & the 3 Bears Card - Lawn Fawnatics #97


Hello and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round our inspiration is a book, movie, or song! This one is always so fun to see what everyone comes up with. I chose to depict the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, and I pulled in a whole bunch of sets to achieve it, including Den Sweet DenSnow Much FunBicycle Built for YouForest FeastA Creature Was StirringUnicorn PicnicFor You, Deer, and Butterfly Kisses. Whew! I told you it was a lot!


I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I also altered the little bowl from a mug image, and added the "porridge" from the medium bowl into the largest bowl by adding a little slit with a craft knife. It's a lot easier to show you than to explain it, so I of course have a video tutorial for you!


I used my Mermaid card base as the sky, and layered on top of that a Noble Fir Puffy Cloud Border for the bushes, and a Cilantro Simple Stitched Hillside Border for the grass. I added my tree stump with foam tape, and adhered the rest of my images all around it. I finished the card with a Spring Showers cloud and a sentiment, plus a trio of butterflies.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please go ahead and click the like button and subscribe to my channel! It means the world.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you. We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...