Friday, March 26, 2021

Peter Rabbit Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm excited to be on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with a fun card straight out of one of my favorite children's books: The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. I had so much fun creating this card, for our Inspired By a Book, Movie, or Song Challenge! I combined a bunch of different stamp sets, including Some BunnyHappy Harvest, and a few more. I'll have all supplies and details in my post over there.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy it. I hope you do! Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...